1. Understand what Magic is. There is no one definition that is universally agreed upon, Scott Cunningham defines Magic as "The projection of natural energies to produce needed effects." Magic is energy, it can be found inside us, in nature, everywhere. for a spell to work you must first tap into this energy around us.
2. Understand what Magic can or cannot do. Magic is a force of nature, it is bound to the laws of nature. A spell to go against nature, such as flight or invisibility, cannot happen because it is against human nature. Spells work to create changes in the energy surrounding us to bring change. Love, luck, wealth, protection, cleansing, and other forms dealing with forces and energies are possible. No physical changes can instantly manifest themselves through Magic. A beauty spell would work if coupled with a new face washing routine, diet, or other activity to promote physical change.
3. Think positive. Think: "I can do this. I will and I can." It works every time but you have to have the will for it to work at the same time. For example, it's no good saying: "It will work it will" while thinking "can this work?". It's just a trick.
4. Research. You cannot just throw a bunch of items into a pot, say "abracadabra" and hope it works. Every item has different energies unique to certain spells. Four leaf clovers are lucky, you wouldn't use one in a protection because its energy works against the spell in question. Research the items you wish to use to see if they work in your spell.
5. Create the spell. Now you are thinking in a positive way, use your skill to make the spell work.
6. Make sure you have done the spell right. If you use someone else's spell then make sure you follow it.
7. Wait. Your spell may take a couple of days to take hold. One moon cycle is the average wait time between spells.
8. Be aware of your surroundings. Magic works in subtleties. You may expect someone to suddenly appear in front of your once you've completed your spell, but this will not happen. What will probably happen is, walking home, you suddenly get this strange desire to check out the new cafe in town. This is the spell telling you something will happen if you go to the cafe.
9. Don't dwell. Constantly thinking about the spell will cause it to fail. If you cast a spell to get good grades, be sure to study. if you sit around telling yourself "I don't have to study, I cast a spell." Guess what? The spell will fail. If you study, the spell will help you remember the questions easier and get good grades as a result.
Back To Free Magic Spells
PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR ENQUIRIES, SPECIAL REQUESTS AND REQUIREMENTS TO